Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Thanksgiving Menu

This Thanksgiving, we will be hosting the festivities. Its my favorite holiday. After much decision making, here is the menu:

Anne Burrell's Brined Herb- Crusted Turkey with Apple Cider Gravy recipe found here. I have not ever brined a turkey before but I understand, what you brine, you never go back.

Makeover Spinach Gratin from Gina @ Skinnytaste I'm trying to cut carbs and this looks very appetizing to me.

Other contributions will be a sweet potato casserole and a sauerkraut casserole from my mother in law for which recipes I can include later. Also fruit salad and some pies to boot!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope to be posting more often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...