Sunday, January 2, 2011

Remedy: No Meatballs for little man's spaghetti


I asked Lil Man before dinner if he wanted spaghetti. He said yes. I said do you want meat in it, he said no. Therefore, I did not thaw any ground turkey. So. Put bowl in front of him. "Where are my meatballs?" Me: Excuse me? So I quickly jumped to action and since I am still trying to finish off my chicken that I made the broth from, it quickly got sacrificed.


1-2 cups of shredded cooked chicken

handful of fresh baby spinach

1 tsp fresh garlic

spoonful of spaghetti sauce

a slice of left over grilled sourdough garlic bread

1 egg

olive oil for pan


combine in food processor until well pulvarized. Make balls. Cook in frying pan - flipping occassionally until cooked through.


I stole one and sprinkled some gargonzola crumbles on top. Hell yeah.


Problem solved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...